Talent Acquisiton Intern
Full details on application.
Relocation assistance provided (if applicable).
Serco is a specialist at delivering vital services on behalf of European, National and Local Governments.
Serco Europe employ’s a large workforce in Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Switzerland, Germany, Holland, Spain, Italy and the UK.
Our European operations have ca. 2,000 employees delivering critical services to public institutions throughout Europe.
For our activities in our Support Offices in Darmstadt, we are currently looking for an Intern to support our Talent Acquisition team. The role will be offered as a fixed-term contract (6 months duration).
As an intern, you will be part of the Recruitment Team supporting Serco’s space institutional contracts across Europe, and you will be directly involved in the day to day recruitment activities.
Your daily tasks will cover mainly the following:
- Ensuring support to the recruitment team for multiple projects both in the Technical and Non-Technical arena across different European customers;
- Contribute to the development of Talent Pools with an European geographic coverage;
- Active sourcing of candidates using a various channels & tools;
- Arranging interviews;
- Recording all the information relating to the recruitment process in the ATS.
The Ideal Candidate
To be successful in this role the following are required:
- You are currently enrolled as a student (ideally in the last year of studies), conducting your studies in a relevant field (Human Resources, Psychology, Business Administration, etc.);
- You are keen to start a career in recruitment;
- You wish to become part of a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Additionally, we would expect from you to have:
- Knowledge or high level of interest for the space industry;
- Ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally;
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to take ownership of tasks from the beginning through to conclusion and proactivity;
- Fluency in English (both in writing and speaking). Any other European Union languages would be an asset.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon you providing documents to verify your identity and employment eligibility, as required by law.
Applicants are reminded that they will be requested to produce such documentation during the recruitment process.
Please contact a member of the recruitment team if you require further details of acceptable types of documentation required for verification of identity and work authorization.
For positions located within the Darmstadt Support Office please note that only applicants with no family affiliation within the Company will be considered.
When creating a profile on the Serco Career Centre you agreed to the Data Protection policy, a copy is available upon request.
You may submit a written request revoking your consent to this agreement at any time.
About The Company
Serco Services GmbH, part of the Serco group, A FTSE250, Multi-national Service Provider with over 50,000 employees worldwide.
Serco’s space heritage over the last 40 years has placed us in the Space News Top 50 Space Industry Manufacturing and Services Companies - We work alongside EUMETSAT and the European Space Agency, where we are the largest on-site service provider with ca. 300 staff.
What connects the ever growing Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service – To keep ahead we have to constantly evolve and enhance the way we deliver our services and everyone in Serco has a role to play here.
Serco provide the right environment to encourage ideas and a comprehensive Best Practice support network that enables them to put their ideas into action.
If you share our values then join with over 50,000 colleagues globally who are equally as passionate about delivering great service as you.