IT Service Performance Manager / Quality Manager
The job has expired.
Full details on application.
Relocation assistance provided (if applicable).
This position can be offered as a permanent contract.
Start date: as soon as possible
Serco is a specialist at delivering vital services on behalf of European, National and Local Governments.
Serco Europe employ’s a large workforce in Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Switzerland, Germany, Holland, Spain, Italy and the UK.
Our European operations have ca. 2,000 employees delivering critical services to public institutions throughout Europe.
For one of our prestigious customers at a European Institution in Brussels we are looking for a Service Quality Manager.
Service Delivery Quality Management is the service that provides a continuous monitoring of the quality of the provided services from the Contractor, and in addition cooperates and proposes to improve the overall service delivery of all IT Services towards the end customer.
This is a customer facing, hands on role - Focused on Service Delivery but we encourage applications from senior IT personnel that have a deep understanding of ITIL - particuarly Incident Managers, IT Service Desk, Helpdesk & Call Centre manager's that understand SLA's/OLA's and can use this knowledge to improve the overall service delivery of all IT Services.
Training and development can be provided to applicants from a technical IT background who can demonstrate a high level of ITIL knowledge & advanced ITIL qualifications.
Main tasks & responsibilities:
- The Quality Manager, together with the customer, creates and maintains a set of quality criteria, agreed between the Contractor and Service Requester in the context of the Service Level Agreement (SLA) for all services;
- Responsible for monitoring the set of agreed quality management criteria, and reporting on them, together with creating procedures in order to improve and maintain these criteria;
- The Quality Manager participates in meetings between the Contractor and Service Requester:
- Monthly service contract meetings
- Inter-service meetings that involve the services provided by the Contractor
- Ad-hoc meetings relevant to the implementation of the services contract
- Producing monthly reports:
- Quality criteria reporting
- Continuous service improvement reports
- Ad-hoc reports as requested related to the provided services and processes
- Co-operating fully to each kind of customer satisfaction program;
- Developing and motivating staff, taking responsibility for the assessment of individual and team performance management, development and communications;
- Maintaining a pro-active view of the service organisation’s capability to deliver service by trending against performance and quality statistics;
- Monitoring and advising on the performance of the quality management system, producing data and reporting on performance, measuring against the Service Level Agreement;
- Where appropriate, the SPM will advise on changes and implementation and where appropriate provide training, tools and techniques to enable others to achieve quality;
- Monitoring the Operational Level Agreement (OLA) processes to other service groups to ensure that the participating teams are meeting the targets;
- Working with the customer to update SLAs and OLAs as a result of changes to service or introduction of new services;
- Owner of the Complaint Management process.
The Ideal Candidate
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar - customer facing IT and/or Service Quality focused position.
- Advanced knowledge of ITIL, ideally specific to ITIL Service Management;
- Relevant studies / profesional certification in the area of quality management is desirable.
- Language & communication skills:
- Fluency in English (at least level C1) both spoken and written;
- Fluency in French desirable; - but not essential.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills;
- Ability to deal with all hierarchical levels of professionals;
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon you providing documents to verify your identity and employment eligibility, as required by law. Applicants are reminded that they will be requested to produce such documentation during the recruitment process. Please contact a member of the recruitment team if you require further details of acceptable types of documentation required for verification of identity and work authorization. For positions located within the Darmstadt Support Office please note that only applicants with no family affiliation within the Company will be considered.
When creating a profile on the Serco Career Centre you agreed to the Data Protection policy, a copy is available upon request. You may submit a written request revoking your consent to this agreement at any time.
About The Company
Serco Services Belgium, part of the Serco group, A FTSE250, Multi-national Service Provider. In Belgium and Luxembourg we work closely with the European Institutions providing crucial Services in the IT department with over 220 staff members.
What connects the ever growing Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service – To keep ahead we have to constantly evolve and enhance the way we deliver our services and everyone in Serco has a role to play here.
Serco provide the right environment to encourage ideas and a comprehensive Best Practice support network that enables them to put their ideas into action.
If you share our values then join with over 50,000 colleagues globally who are equally as passionate about delivering great service as you